All information that is collected by IMGold is held for specified and lawful purposes in accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002. IMGold will endeavour to ensure that the details it holds in respect of the Client are accurate and kept up to date.
Under the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002 the Client has the right to access certain personal records held about it by IMGold . If the Client wishes to exercise this right, it should write to the ‘Data Protection Officer’ at IMGold’s Isle of Man office. IMGold will charge a small administrative fee in accordance with its Price List.
In order for IMGold to provide the Client with its services it will collect, use, share and store personal and financial information (the Client’s Information),including information received by IMGold from the Client and third parties such as employers, joint account holders, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when the Client completes and Application Form, or provided to IMGold any other time. By accepting these Conditions, the Client consents to IMGold obtaining information from such third parties. The Client’s Information will be kept confidential and secure.
Where the Client provides personal and financial information about others, it confirms that it has their consent or is otherwise entitled to provide this information to IMGold and for it to be used in accordance with the Conditions.
IMGold will only disclose the Client’s Information to its Associated Companies either with the Client’s express consent or for any of the following legitimate business purposes to which by purchasing the Goods the Client agrees:
- to comply with IMGold’s legal and regulatory obligations;
- to prevent, detect or investigate the commission of a criminal offence or a suspected criminal offence;
- to gather information as part of an investigation by a regulatory body or in connection with a legal claim;
- to ensure compliance with applicable legal, regulatory and corporate governance requirements and with IMGold’s policies and procedures;
- to respond to requests for records from regulatory bodies or other authorised parties;
- to detect, investigate and enforce suspected breaches of our policies and procedures;
- to investigate a complaint or otherwise to establish the existence of facts in the context of business transactions or communications;
- to ensure efficient operation, management and security of IMGold’s communications networks and systems;
- to check the quality and quantity of IMGold’s employees’ work; or
- to monitor interactions between the Client and IMGold for training purposes. Please note that if IMGold becomes aware of any unlawful activities, information or content, it may remove or disable access to the relevant information and report the information to appropriate authorities.
IMGold will also use the Client’s Information for the legitimate business purposes referred to in clause 184.108.40.206 IMGold may use the Client’s Information to inform the Client by letter, telephone, text (or similar) messages, email and other electronic methods about products and services (including those of others. The Client may notify IMGold in writing pursuant to clause 10.2 at any time if it does not wish to receive marketing communications from IMGold.
IMGold will retain information about the Client after the termination of the Contract or if the Order is not accepted for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention, financial crime and legitimate business purposes.
Telephone calls may be recorded for security, quality control and training purposes. The Client agrees to provide IMGold promptly with any change of address or other change in personal details. If the Client fails to do so promptly, or not at all, IMGold shall not be liable for any loss arising as a result. IMGold shall update and correct the Client’s Information as soon as reasonably practicable after receipt of such details.
When someone visits the IMGold website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way that does not identify anyone. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Content Management System||
This cookie is required by the language our website uses.
|Content Management System||
This cookie prevents other sites/persons impersonating you on this website.
|Content Management System||
This cookie tracks your preferences/settings for our website.
|Website theme||PREF||This cookie records whether or not the reset CSS stylesheet that is used in the system has worked correctly.|